Referral Program Questions
Learn how you can save more on international shipping by inviting your friends to USendHome.com
- Is it free to open a new USendHome account?
- Where can I find my personal US address?
- Do I need to go through a verification process before I can start using my personal US address?
- How do I track my shipments?
- My package has been delivered, but I can't find it under the incoming packages tab
- Do I have to include my suite number when I deliver items to your distribution center?
- How do I close my account?
- My package has been delivered, but I can't find it in my account
- Can I release for delivery package containing lithium battery?
- Are there any prohibited items that cannot be shipped internationally?
- Which shipping companies do you partner with?
- What shipping methods do you offer?
- Can I deliver orders to my private USendHome address with a different name than the one I registered with?
- Can I use my address to receive orders from non US merchants?
- How do I purchase shipping insurance?
- How do I return a package back to the merchant?
- What phone number should I enter when placing an order online?
- What is the maximum size/weight/value of packages I can receive?
- How can I calculate shipping costs in advance?
- What happens if my package arrives damaged to your distribution center?
- What happens if I have not received my goods?
- What happens if my shipment has arrived damaged?
- Will I have to pay duty and import tax?
- Are there any destinations you won't deliver goods to?
- Can I use my private USendHome address to deliver orders to my customers?
- My package was shipped via USPS First Class Internationl and I think it's lost, what can I do now?
- Can I use my USendHome address to receive scratch cards?
- Can I use my USendHome address to receive private mail?
- Can I use my USendHome address as a billing address when I shop online?
Package Handling & Services
- Do you offer package consolidation service?
- Can I add items to my shipment after the package consolidation request has been completed?
- No USPS methods available for my consolidated package, is there a reason why?
- How can I tell my package isn't damaged?
- Can I receive the Pre-Ordered extra services discount for my consolidated package?
- How can I verify that all my items arrived?
- When will my order be dispatched?
- Do you provide a service to check that my electronic device is working properly?
- Can you fill in the customs declaration on my behalf?
- I suspect the merchant has packed my items in a large package, can you repack my goods to reduce shipping costs?
- Is it possible for you to take photos of package contents for every incoming package?
- How long can I store my packages in your warehouse?
- Do I have to notify you of every package I deliver to your distribution center?
- Pricing & Billing
- Affiliate Program
- Referral Program
- I just opened a new account, can I use my personal address to deliver packages to your warehouse?
- How to get a quote on multiple items ordered from Amazon consolidated into one package?
- Order an extra service for your package
- Order Extra Services in Advance
- Returning Packages Back to Merchants
- How to consolidate multiple parcels into one shipment?
- How to request the Repacking service for my parcel?
- Filing a Shipping Insurance Claim
- How to fill the customs declaration form correctly?
- Getting Your Purchases to Us
- How to request photos of my parcel?
- Package Tracking – Follow Your Package to Your Door
- How to add extra protection for my parcel?
- How to get express checkout for my parcel?
- How to order the customs declaration paperwork service for my parcel?
How do I get started?
Every customer receives a personal referral link that can be utilized for endorsing our services. We also designed a fancy referrals stats page where you can invite your friends and keep track on your referrals performence. The referral link can be accessed from the Account Information section within the USendHome control panel.
How will referrals be awarded?
Referrals will be awarded via shipping credit. Available credit automatically appears on the checkout page in the form of a shipping discount.
How do I earn the shipping credit?
We made it super simple! Anyone you refer to USendHome that signs up using your unique referral link will immediately receive $5 in shipping credit. In return for helping us spread the word, we’ll give you $5 for each friend that signs up, once they have delivered their first package with us.
When do I receive my shipping credit?
You will receive your credits after your referral releases a package for delivery (excluding Return-to-Sender shipments)
What is a pending referral?
A pending referral means that a user has signed up with your unique referral link, but has not yet released a package for delivery for the payout to occur.
Is there a limit for the shipping credit I can earn?
Nope! There is no limit to how many friends you can refer and shipping credits you can earn :)